I have started to do a powerbar class at the gym on a Thursday to mix things up a bit
and it's great. The girls are really friendly which I think helps :)
Well tomorrow is the big day, I am praying that I get some good tickets :) I will be stuck to this computer like glue until I have 2 Robbie Williams concert tickets or they are sold out. I am praying that it's the former not the latter. I was kidding myself for awhile saying I wouldn't care that much if I don't get to go. Ummmm 'yeah right' I will be devastated if I miss out. This is the 3rd concert of his I will have the chance to go to. 1st time in Manchester, we didn't go as we were flying back to Aus. 2nd I said ... no can't afford it (I kicked myself over and over for the rest of the year) this time I went.... I AM GOING.... but then a week ago finances looked like I would once again miss out! :( But a gorgeous hubby a line of credit and an ATM fixed that and now the last hurdle to get over. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I had a totally relaxing weekend. did next to nothing, watched a whole season of Scrubs LOL - read my book, spent time with the kids. DH took Brad out for a ride on his bike on sunday and then later took Brad & Sian out for a walk. It was so peaceful. I was in bed by 1030 every night. I am trying to catch on some sleep. I still feel like I need more, but alot better than I was :)
Brad is already asking when Nana & Grandad are coming to stay! They are not coming until August, so it is going to be a long 8 weeks for my little man.


No comments:
Post a Comment