Wednesday, June 21, 2006

At this point in my life I wish ………………………

At this point in my life I wish ………………………
(I am cheating a little with these first ones and have pinched them from Moi hope you don't mind Moi, but I agree with them so much I just had to :P )

that I could have more time in each day;

that I could have more sleep;

that I could keep house better;

that I could be more organised;

that I spent more time being in touch with friends and family;

that I could eat better, exercise more and lose weight;

that I had more elastin in my skin;

that I didn’t feel so guilty and inadequate about everything;

and I will add

that I lived closer to my parents

that I got to spend more time with Gareth

that I actually felt like my old self a bit more

that I was a better mum

that I was not worrying about money quite so much and learning to live for the day a little more.

that I was able to fly Gareth's best mate and his family here for a visit or better yet that we could fly over there, so that we could not only catch up with Brian, but then my 2 babes could meet their Uncle,Aunt and cousins.

I could go on for ages probably. I only really have 1 regret in my life, but from that came an angel and a lesson, so I guess I wouldn't change that, but there are a few things now that I would alter a little if I could :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sam!
So agree with the, extra time with my man, and feeling like my old self!

Belinda Venables said...

What an interesting read Sam!!!

Belinda

Kylie said...

good work sam! :)

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...