Wednesday, July 11, 2012

School holidays are here and almost gone again. I have enjoyed these holidays greatly as I have had some time off and had my parents here for a visit also.
My foot has pretty much healed. I only now have the issue of the ligament not being strong enough. This will come with exercise and physio though.
I have to get back into my exercise and weight loss, back on track. The 2 yearly blood tests came back and they were not devastating, but at the same time they are getting close to being harmful. Something that has to be closely monitored now. I have to go and have further testing for a few other issues that have arisen as well and I am trying to now worry about them too much as it is likely nothing. Time will tell I am guessing.
Work has become a little more stressful of late with a trainee who is really not slotting in well. She is a really lovely person but I really don't think she is cut out for this type of work at all.
Life is flying along rapidly as always, I just need to remind myself to find a way to slow it down a notch so that I can enjoy it more.
I am finding this in my reading actually. I really am enjoying the different books that I am getting the chance to read thanks to the site I am registered with. If you are an avid reader go and check it out. Totally worth it and add me as a friend too if you would like.

Goodreads

No comments:

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...