Friday, April 13, 2012

ok, so I have been good with my exercise ... not so good with my eating .... hmmm

Cleaning spree happening here at the moment. But losing power ... still have 2 days to get it organised before I go back to work.

Easter at Mum and Dad's was awesome. Great time and nice and relaxing. :)

All back to normal next week.

I am doing the Mother's Day Classic - 8km walk on May 13th.

Feel free to donate to the cause or sponsor me if you would like. It's all for a really good cause.


Please help me raise funds for Mother's Day Classic
Please sponsor me at my fundraising page: MDC - Sam Jones
Regards,

 Sam

No comments:

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...