Thursday, September 29, 2011

29th September 2011

School Holidays are here again. I am so glad I have more time off this time, I really feel like I need the breask, although the kids may just drive me insane. I am 3 hours in and already telling them to stop arguing. Sigh. Time to think of a distraction for them I think.

Exciting news to share. I am an Auntie again yay!! Lachlan James was born on 18th September another gorgeous little man for my Brother and Sister in law. Can't wait to meet him and have cuddles although I am going to have to wait until November as Gareth doesn't have any time off this holidays.

I am starting to get a little nervous about the upcoming wedding I have the pleasure of photographing.
I am sure it will be fine. I am the same each time.

Kerryn  & have done a couple of felting classes on the weekends at a community house with a teacher from the kids school. She is an awesome teacher and inspriring person. We made Nuno Silk Scarves the first session and dry felted teddy bears the second class. So much fun. I definately enjoyed the dry felting more. She also made us morning tea. A 5 cup cake. So easy to make and so delicious.

1 cup of SR flour
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of coconut
1 cup of tea
1 cup of fruit

Even Brad loves it and he doesn't like cake :)

Sickness has been rife in this house for the last month. Vomiting, colds, flus, sprained ankles, head bumps. It's been a bad run, I am hoping that is the last of it now for awhile. I think we have had our share. ;)

Work is going great. It's really nice to go to work and not want to quit. Not waking in the mornings and not wanting to go to work every day.  Great boss and work mates helps for sure (well most of them anyways)

Positivity and positive quotes, meditation and NLP are playing a part in my life at the moment. Helping me to try and relax more stress less and learn the triggers.

Well thats it from me for now.

xx

No comments:

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...