Friday, April 08, 2011

Well the wedding  came and went and now the editing begins... It was really fun. Apart from the bride being 45 mins late.... I believe they had trouble getting her dress laced up at the back. They were all stunning though. I must say I got alot of shots I am happy with, but then the reception shots so far I am not happy with at all :( I really hate flash photography. Something I really need to work on improving.

My study is going well. Another high distinction for the next subject :) Study now has started at work too. That one isn't as intense though so thats a good thing.

I am getting over a horrid head cold :(  But life has had it's roller coaster ride again. But thanks to good friends and loving family I get through every time :D  I just need to learn BALANCE.

I need to get back into the exercise routine again and good eating habits which always helps.

School holidays are upon us again and I think we are all ready for a break.

Gareth is finding certain people at work really hard to deal with, especially as it puts more on his shoulders because they don't like to pull their weight.

We have decided that now is not the right time for us to buy a house. We are comfortable where we are with our finances at the moment and don't want to be in a position that we can't afford any luxuries.

Thats about all the updates I have ... till next time xx



No comments:

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...