Monday, March 14, 2011

Been a great long weekend over here :)

Finally kicked my migraine on Saturday and then I got a little more motivated to actually do stuff. :)

Off to the gym this morning where I burnt off nearly 500 cals :) after that we headed up to Olinda to the Rhododendron Gardens where I am taking wedding photos in a couple weeks time, you can see the photos HERE

Was a fantastic day with the family :D

Back to work tomorrow but only a short week to be had and then I am off on Scrappy Hollow's retreat with the girls this weekend... I haven't scrapped in AGES hope I remember how LOL

8 comments:

Charmane said...

ooh have to take a look at your photos Sam.... please share on CWC!! that would be fab to do a wedding at the gardens...

finally had a chance to continue the CWC blog hop....

THE SECRET WORD IS: FRIENDS

Hope to see you over there again :)

Love Charmane

Emily P said...

heya sam :)
hopping by with CWC.
love those photos, very talented!

Paula said...

Hi Sam, blog hopping with CWC! Brilliant photos :)

Catie said...

Enjoy the retreat! Hopping by!

Leonie said...

Hi Sam, have an awesome weekend at your retreat! Cheers, Leonie.

Tracey Cooley said...

oh I love Scrappy Hollow I met the owner 12 months ago at Creative Block looks like a cool shop

Tracey Cooley said...

super pics mate as usual!!! you are so very talented

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures Sam

I'm hopping for CWC

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...