Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another visit from the tooth fairy

She is becoming a very regular visitor here at the moment.... Brad has lost a few in the last couple of months.... Sian has had 2 very wobbly teeth for some time now... well I heard the shout from the other end of the house this morning when one of them fell out!!! She was so excited. Very first for my baby girl.



We went to the park with friends yesterday and I got to play with my camera again... feels like ages since I was able to take any.





4 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful Photos Sam.

Lesa said...

Great pics Sam, doing well.

Tracey Cooley said...

Lovely Pics Sam, That toothfairy must be busy as she has recently been at my place a couple of times too

Sarah Lou said...

those are beautiful pictures!!!

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...