Sunday, May 09, 2010

Update and Photo Overload

Update first .... I missed out on the NAB position ... they needed 3 people and I came in 4th ... they were very impressed and asked if there was any other positions (the agency) they have that I might be interested in. Also if anyone drops out then I will put slotted in. So there is always still a possibility. I am waiting to hear about ATO and Yarra Valley Water positions. So hopefully one of those will come through.

Mother's Day ... Happy Mother's Day to my gorgeous Mum and to all my friends and family who are or will be mum's :) I got spoiled rotten by my fantastic family.

Brad gave me a keyring, a mobile phone decoration (toggle thing) some biscuits and some rocky road :D yum. Sian gave me a plant and a candle :D they both along with gorgeous hubby Gareth have given me lots of love and the present of being a mum to the 2 most gorgeous kids in the world :D
They also gave me a new camera!!!! SO SO Spoiled. I now have a Canon 550D and I am in LOVE!! So here comes the photo overload. :D































5 comments:

jaki said...

ooh! lucky girl :)
Gorgeous photos Sam, and *fingers crossed* you hear good news this week!!

Tracey Cooley said...

Aren't you a lucky Mum.... Love the Photos don't you just love a canon SLR. good luck with the jobs mate my fingers are crossed for you.s

Petrina McDonald said...

woohoo!!! you are going to have so much fun with that camera - oh wait - you already are!!!!!

Lesa said...

You have some really nice pic's in the bunch Sam

bon said...

oooooh, i love the ones of brad and sian rolling down the hill!!!
awesome piccies sam :)

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...