And away we go!!!!
Kerryn and I are off to the Yarra Valley Grange Resort this weekend for Scrappy Hollow's Retreat... Great child free relaxing weekend that I think we need.
So lucky I have a gorgeous hubby who spoils me... I am hoping the kids are on their best behaviour for him this weekend.
A bit of stress in the last couple of weeks with impending redundancies at his work. Well today there were redunancies, but thankfully Gareth wasn't one of them.
Will update more when I return nice and relaxed :)
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention Inspired - Day 1
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
-
I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have...
-
Well my first week off went well apart from me getting a little burnt at the park and feeling very unwell for a few hours. Silly me!! We wen...
-
Not myself giving it away... but Bon is celebrating her 100th post :D Bon's Scraps Bon's Blog to be eligible for the random draw, al...
3 comments:
have a great weekend Sam!
Phew Sam!
Hope you have the weekend you need Sam, enjoy sweetie!
Hope you had a nice relaxing weekend away. You will have to post some pics of what you scrapped....
Post a Comment