Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Braddles

My Big boy is now 7 ... where has the time gone seriously!!

We had a great and long day for his birthday on friday,

after school we were off to Ace Space (indoor play centre) for a play and some cake, and then it was out for tea and off to see Night at the Museum 2 at the cinema... a great day was had by all... but they were very tired by the end. Sian didn't last until the end.

I must say I was feeling quite worn out myself.

This morning it was off to the soccer gala day and lots of fun was had there also. Lots of kids and lots of parents also. Brad had his fingers trampled and required a visit to the first aid for some ice and some tlc.

This afternoon we have a house load of very tired people!!

I have started reading Twilight, I have heard so many people talking about how good it is I gave in and have to read it to find out for myself!

2 comments:

jaki said...

Happy Birthday Brad :)

Certainly does sound like a big couple of days Sam, I hope you can all relax and recover tomorrow!
J.xx

mel.lee said...

Hi Sam have finally got back on here and have enjoyed reading your blog. I love your photography work, well done!
mel x

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...