This Friday (13th Feb) Coles supermarkets around Australia are donating all their profits to the Bushfire appeal .... the following Friday (20th Feb) Woolworths/Safeway are donating all their profits to Farmers
Coles information
Woolworths information
Please if you need to shop... why not support the people in need
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention Inspired - Day 1
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
-
I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have...
-
Well my first week off went well apart from me getting a little burnt at the park and feeling very unwell for a few hours. Silly me!! We wen...
-
Not myself giving it away... but Bon is celebrating her 100th post :D Bon's Scraps Bon's Blog to be eligible for the random draw, al...
No comments:
Post a Comment