Saturday, December 08, 2007

Guest DT

Awhile back I entered the competition on Scrap n Crazy to become a DT member.... I didn't get through, however Chelle did ask if I would do a Guest DT spot. So this month I received a kit to do Christmas themed LO's or OTP's with from Chelle and this is what I came up with. :-D






8 comments:

Tammy said...

Sam!
Breathtakingly Beautiful projects! WOW ...
You really have some great Scrapping Karma coming your way in the form of opportunity huh?
Your positivity and openness is being returned to you sweetie.
Enjoy it!

Petrina McDonald said...

WoW WoW Wow Sam! These look just fantastic!! Good for you girlie!
Love, P

Anonymous said...

Sam, these are absolutely sen-bl**dy-sational!!! I love the countdown to Christmas - it looks amazing! Love the way you've used that PP!
And the LO is just gorgeous! Love the details, the stars and the divine is fabulous!!!

jaki said...

Sam these are fantastic!!
Love the countdown to Christmas, what a great idea and design and the pp is great used like that!!

Congrats on the guest DT spot, you deserve it!
J.xx

Bec said...

The Christmas Countdown is fantastic Sam. Love it!!! Well done on getting the guest spot.

Chelle said...

Hey Sam,

I love what you created with the kits!! especially the countdown to christmas.

your work is amazing!!!

thankyou for being a part of the Guest DT on Scrap N crazy

Ann Lederhose said...

Gorgeous LOs Sam Congrats on your guest spot!

Anonymous said...

Awesome works Sam!
Mel x

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...