Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I've been so slack......

and thanks to a friend this morning I realised how slack I have been at updating my blog... I really don't know why I didn't share this earlier as it was a HUGE highlight for me ...... I had some really EXCITING news last month when I was contacted by Tracey from over at One Stop Scrapping (almost my 2nd home HaHa) and asked if I would like to be a guest designer for September!!! I was a little stunned (in a good way) and then a little omgoodness what am I going to create with this pack, oh hope it's good enough etc etc BUT I sat down and created 3 LO's, in the end I just tried to put all that aside and stick with my style and I was pretty happy with what I came up with :-D



A HUGE thanks to Tracey for the opportunity :-D

The DT girls are running a Home and Away challenge, with 2 members on the home team being from Brissie and 2 Away members being a little further north (hope thats right P and A ;) So if you are looking for inspiration why not pop into OSS and look at what the DT have created :) They were all given the identical kits in different colours and it is amazing how different they have all turned out.


will do another update soon ;) But sending good wishes to our friends Andy and Pat who are expecting their 3rd little boy any day now... Will be waiting for news :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam you have created so many beautiful layouts here. Excellent work.

Sending BIG congratulations for being asked to be the guest designer. How exciting for you. I am very proud of your achivements :)

Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.

Petrina McDonald said...

And you have done a fantastic job as guest designer Sam. You work is beautiful, as always :)
Love, P

Natalie Satchwill said...

wow Sam those layouts are gorgeous! Congrats to you on being guest designer that is awesome!

jaki said...

Yay Sam!!
You have done a fantastic job creating 3 very different LOs with these papers, so excited for you and proud of you too :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic layouts Sam!!

Of course OSS wanted you to ne a guest Dter, look at your beautiful creations :)

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts Sam!!! x

Vicky said...

wow Sam ,those layouts are stunning, congratulations!hope you and yours are well!

Brendy xx said...

That is awesome news Sam and great layouts that you have created:)
Take Care
Brenda

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...