Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Charm's Blog Challenge

Over at Bon's Scraps..... DT member Charm has issued us all with a weekly 'What is your...' blog challenge which sounds like loads of fun to me, so here is my last weeks entry and this weeks as well

Last week it was What is your last non scrapping purchase

Mine was these 4 pairs of jeans which I scored (brand new from Kmart) for the massive amount of $16.50 ... yes you read that right LOL I got the first pair which said $39,99 on the label, but had a mark down tag to $23 and I thought I will go and scan it to make sure that is right..... they scanned as $7 I went OMGoodness!!!
anyway a couple days later I was back at Kmart and thought I would look again see if there were more... well there was, so I once again thought I would check to see if they were going to scan cheap.... This time 2 pairs scanned as $3 each and the other pair for $3.50, So sometimes you can be lucky ;)



This week is what is your bag and what is in it?

My $5 Italian leather handbag from the op shop :) and in it my phone, my diary, a pen, my keys, my purse along with old receipts and the odd lolly, a pocketsized perfume, tissues and loads of other little not so useful things (need to clean it out more often I think!!)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WOW - what a BARGAIN you got!!! that's fantastic!!! I wish I could find cheap jeans like that!!!

Love your bag and whats in it too!!!

Charmane

Petrina McDonald said...

Oh man! Gotta love a bargain! Good on you Sam! Love, P

Anonymous said...

You bargain hunter! A woman after my own heart. Congrats on Gareth becoming an Aussie!

jaki said...

Sounds like a fun weekly challenge Sam :)

Brendy xx said...

WOW what awesome bargains! Great find Sam :)
Love the bag idea too, I am lucky my bag has nothing but a purse, mobile phone and keys....I just cant stand a heavy bag...
Brenda

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...