I want to get the carpets cleaned as a priority though. ;)
The 123,Cybercrop
is on tonight, so I might *try* and do some scrapping, it does run until the end of the month, so I have a little time to have a go at the challenges.
and if you love a Cyber crop there is this one in 2 weeks time :-D

I found out last night that my dad has to have a lump cut out of his neck, the doctor thinks it's a skin cancer. I hope he is wrong, but I guess only the tests will tell the answer to that. I am trying not to think about it too much just yet as it might be nothing.
I am going to be an Auntie again :-D (Not sure if I had mentioned that yet :-D )
No new scrapping to share at this point. I have been really slack.
Hope you all have a great weekend
xx
4 comments:
Hope everything goes well for your Dad.
Congrats on the Guest DT spot, can't wait to see what you come up with, I know you will do a great job :)
And I love your scrapjack LO!
You have been a busy blogger while I have been away ;)
Hey Sam,
I really hope all is fine with your Dad. It's not a fun thing to go through for any of you.
And well done on the Guest DT spot! Am looking forward to seeing your creations.
Megan xx
Hi Sam, I wanted to comment on the weekend when I visited but I'm having issues logging in to Blogger ... Just to let you know I'm hoping for the best re the lump etc. Thinking of you. Moi
Sam... congrats on the guest DT posi!! You'll have fun and do a superb job!
Hope your dad is ok and all goes well.
Post a Comment