Sunday, November 19, 2006

Christmas Parade

We took the kids to their first christmas parade this morning and they loved it. We are going to go and visit Santa next weekend and have our photo taken with him, because the line up was a little bit too long this morning!!
Here are some pics








AND
there is only 29 days to go until I go to the Robbie Concert!!! less than a month ... How exciting!!!

5 comments:

jaki said...

OMG!! While I am glad your concert is almost here Christmas is getting too close too fast!!!

Love the photos, I can imagine how excited your littlies are getting, especially Sian, she will really "get it" this year won't she :)

Tammy said...

A christmas parade sounds great. I'm looking fwd to DD's reaction this year as J says they are at the age that they will really 'get it '

Anonymous said...

I cant believe there has already been a Christmas parade!!!

I have to remember to send you a bib before you leave for Robbie - dont let me forget :)

fleurie said...

hi ya..sam
sorry can you give me your email..so that i can send you the get together photos...Simone has some too...and her's are a bit better than mine...lol!

simone said...

Sam, I can send you my photos from saturday if you like?
Your kids are really cute - what a gorgeous photo!

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...